Today we’re going to read our complete review of the intermediate level keyboard of the Japanese brand Digital Piano Yamaha P115 – Full Reviews and Buying Guide for Beginners on 2021. The Yamaha P115 digital piano carries on the tradition of follow-up to the industry’s best-selling P-Series, with even more user-friendly features improved and advanced sound quality.
The piano has replaced the previous Yamaha p-105 model. Available in the market black or white finishes, the Yamaha P115 delivers piano touch and tone in a compact amazing design, and with external speakers or amplification system is ideal for your home, home-studio, or stage use. With the Digital Piano Yamaha P115 full reviews and buying guide for beginners on 2021 is an 88-key Graded Hammer Action (GHA) piano with a complement of common sounds and including multiple many voices, acoustic pianos and etc. so that you can try and play along with recordings by your favorite artists. For a piano-like touch, the Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard adds a realistic key.
This piano the pure CF sound engine is the best result of piano-making history. better enhanced sound. the tweeter position has been improved the Yamaha p115 digital piano in line ears of the best performer. Built-in Rhythms. The digital piano Yamaha p115 review has onboard rhythms for performance. Best power-up and get connected for an external amplifier or speaker for during live events to the AUX jack. Dueling piano partner, you can sound two players using pianist styles. 10 types of styles piano-like accompaniment. Special digital piano controller app. You can connect your iOS or Mac to control the many functions. Yamaha’s GHS system to better authentic touch on your acoustic piano for extended periods of time.
Feature of Yamaha P115 Digital Piano
- Incorporates Yamaha high-performance pure CF sound engine
- Free digital piano controller apps for iOS and Mac
- Item Weight: 70.6 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 52.25″ x 6.25″ x 11.5″ (inches)
- Color: Black
- Item Model Number: P515B
- First Available: 28 June 2018
- Warranty & Support: Manufacturers warranties may not apply in all case. 3 year parts/labor limited warranty only.
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5
- Power Adapter included
- Power input: 12 Volt DC
- Batteries: Not Applicable
- Panel Language: English
- Style: 10 (Pianist Style)
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Modes: Dual Mode, Split Mode and Duo Mode
- Other Features: Fine Tuning and Transpose, Sound Boost and Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
The Yamaha P115 is a portable digital piano with a compact design. The Yamaha P115 digital piano is 1326 mm wide, 296 mm depth, 163 height, and weigh 11.8 KG (without a stand). The Yamaha P115 digital piano can’t come with any kind of stand. So you’ll buy this piano separately.
The Yamaha p115 digital piano has 88 fully weighted keys. which are some size as you will find on the acoustic pianos. The piano keyboard action is called the GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) and most affordable hammer action. The Graded Hammer Standard action is found on Yamaha digital pianos under $1000
- Number of keys: 88
- Graded-Hammer Action
- Size of Key: Full size
- Touch Sensitivity: Velocity Sensitive
- Type of Key: Piano-Style
- Keyboard Type: GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) Keyboard
Let’s Watch a Video Review!
The pure CF sound engine is the result of piano-making tweeter position has been improved in the Yamaha P115 Digital Piano – Full Review and Buying Guide for Beginners on 2021 to be in line with ears of the performer. This Yamaha is a digital piano technology and new configuration ensures that the instrument sound sparkle and come alive across the entire tonal range and making pure CF digital piano worthy of the Yamaha name.
- Preset Number of Voice: 14
- Polyphony (Max): 192 Note
- Layers and Split: Yes
- Tone Generation (Piano Sound): Pure CF sound engine
- Recording/Playback Digital Audio
- Preset Songs: 50
- Amplifiers: 7W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 +4cm x 2
- For Professional sounding reverbs to make your digital piano sounds sparkle
The Yamaha P115 digital piano powerful speaker system features 15w + 5w amplifiers and a 2-way speaker system that provides immersive multiple on board drum rhythms for practice. Data capacity 100 KB per song and preset songs 14 demo songs & 50 piano songs. Recording SME system.
Also, don’t forget to check my piano buying guide and piano apps article What is The Best Piano Brands in the World – A Complete Buyer’s Guide on 2021 and The 10 Best Piano Learning Apps for Android and iOS and Digital Piano Vs Keyboard : Which One is better? [2021 Edition]
Use Free Digital Piano Controller App
“Digital Piano Controller” Yamaha’s free app, you can always to control the many functions included in Yamaha digital pianos with your iOS and Mac, for even easier operation. Rhythms, Voice and other setting you can be selected while looking at the display screen, making easy to enjoy new functions with easy mode. Also you can save your favorite setting quick recall any time to time. Find new ways to enjoy your Yamaha P115 using iOS function that only a modern instrument can provide.
Authentic to The Touch
The Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) has a hammer on the acoustic piano at the edge of the Yamaha authentic touch for low weight key action. Great permission to the aspiring perform the pianist, Yamaha’s GHS Key action makes your finger technique appropriate for when it comes to strong performances on acoustic piano. The matte finish of the black keys is less slippery when playing for extended periods of time.
Power-UP & Get Connect
The Yamaha p115 digital piano AUX out jacks allow audio to be sent an external amplifier and powered speakers for better performances during live events. Parties and a wide variety of situations.
- Headphone Jacks: Unlike its younger brother the headphone jacks of the Yamaha p115 digital piano are on front of the instrument.
- USB to Host: This port used to connect the piano on your iOS, Mac and computer you will need A, B or C type USB cable.
- AUX out jack: External amplifier of speaker connect for powerful and higher quality sound foe a live performance.
- Sustain Pedal Jack: This is a jack use for only connecting the footswitch (Half-pedal support) to the piano.
- Pedal Unit Jack: This jack optional 3 pedal unit (Yamaha LP 5A/LP 5AWH) plugs into the jack.
- Ports: The Yamaha digital piano comes with many ports. You con most connect A, B and C type USB cable to your computer and add your iOS or Mac and Apple devices.
- An Attractive, Optional Stand
- Matching Stand (X type stand or L85)
- Pedal Unit
- Sound controller
- My music recorder (for iPhone/iPad)
- Convenient Expression tool for electronic keyboard
- A Sustain pedal with the same feel as the pedal an acoustic piano
- Allows you to connect your instrument to iOS or Mac applications
- Bluetooth wireless MIDI adapter for connecting with a USB to host terminal your iOS or Mac
Let’s See Pros of Cons Yamaha P115 Digital Piano:
Question 1. Does this piano have facility to change pitch? If so how specific? Can it do 415 as well as 440?
Answer. The Yamaha P115 digital piano offers the option for both transposition (semi tones) and fine-tuning in 0.2 Hz steps; the fine tuning (for A at 440 Hz) ranges from 414.8Hz to 466.8Hz:
Question 2. Does the USB TO HOST socket allow me to record into Reason on a Mac or Windows computer?
Answer. As far as iOS, Mac or Windows see, the USB TO HOST connection is just a MIDI connection (that happens to be carried over a USB cable).
Question 3. What is Pure CF Piano Sound Engine?
Answer. The Yamaha p115 digital piano review much like other Yamaha digital or acoustic piano equipped with the Pure CF sound engine used the sampling method. Pure CF sound engine used the grand piano sound quality of the CFIIIs 9/foot concert grand result and clear and coherent sound. This is the best given to its effectiveness.
Question 4. How to work Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)?
Answer. Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) adjust the volume instrument turned down and sound quality to make clear or balanced.
Question 5. Yamaha best Digital Piano App for iOS or Mac (iPhone/iPad)?
Answer. Digital Controller App. The digital piano app is an iOS or Mac with piano control app. You can also control the piano in an additional speaker/amplifier an AUX jack and enjoy better performances during live for any events.
The Yamaha P115 digital piano is a midrange model that even professionals can rely on for the very definition of ambition. Its extra utilities are not so much that it has amazing sound quality and although it price is good, it can only be the brand name of this imitating CFIII’s grand piano is effective and amazing.
Sometimes by overcoming the features of this model, The Yamaha may have become a bit loose without pushing the limits of progress. Overall it’s a great design, sturdy material that gives great value of money.
Even if you’re a beginner? The Yamaha P115 digital piano review is a great option. Because it comes with advanced features that will make your experience more enjoyable and is probably one of the best options for teaching and learning to play with beginners. More the better similar options, check out you for our collection of a digital piano. If you like it! a great digital piano? Driven with great pore CF sound delivery and well you integrated pianist feel, do not despair of Yamaha brand.